Protecting Snowmobilers in Wisconsin against Risk
Riding a snowmobile through the fresh air over newly fallen snow can offer a thrill to many riders. However, the risks associated with the sport can be countless. Collisions, breakdowns, theft, and reckless vehicle operators are among the risks that come with being on a snowmobile, and these and other risks require protection. At Dave Wittmann Insurance and Financial Agency we offer a comprehensive recreational vehicle program, and through this program we tailor solutions to individual clients. We’ll generate a solution that protects your finances and your vehicle in the event of a future loss.
Snowmobile Insurance Coverage Details
Snowmobile insurance offers coverage that can protect against damages and injuries to both yourself and others. Policies for this type of insurance can be standalone, bundled, or added as a rider onto an existing policy. We’ll help you select the right coverages for your policy and make sure your policy fits your needs and your budget.
Through a network of top-rated carriers, we offer a comprehensive selection of coverage options:
• Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile after colliding with another object, such as rocks, trees, or another snowmobile.
• Comprehensive Coverage – as extended coverage for loss or damage resulting from causes, such as theft, fire, hail or vandalism.
• Property Damage – to pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable, such as their snowmobile, building, or a sign.
• Bodily Injury Liability – if you’re liable for injuries to someone else, this could help pay for some of their medical expenses, lost wages, or pain and suffering.
• Uninsured Motorist Protection – to protect yourself in the event you are injured by another riding without their own insurance coverage.
Custom equipment coverage and medical payments coverage can be added to your snowmobile insurance policy, as well as coverage for additional operators. We are often able to combine your snowmobile policy to add discounts to your existing policies. To learn about your options, speak with an agent.
Services and Support
Our goal is to educate you of the coverage options in order to protect you, your passengers, and other riders on the trails. Snowmobile insurance doesn’t only do that, but it also protects you financially if you were to seriously injure or kill another rider.
We’re here to give you all of the information that you’ll need to make coverage decisions, but if you’d like to get started learning on your own, use information and resources from the Consumer Insurance Guide.
Please contact us or give us a call to learn more. If you’re ready to get started, request a quote.
Additional Snowmobile Insurance Information:
We’re proud to provide snowmobile insurance in Little Chute, Appleton, Kaukauna, Kimberly, Neenah, and Wrightstown, WI. We also serve other areas in the state.